Unique data, unique solutions
The commercial reality is that not all customers are equally valuable, particularly when a long term view is taken. A person who responds to a discounted offer or who was attracted by a free gift may have much less intention of demonstrating any further commitment to your business. Furthermore, the rise of distance-selling business models and a worsening economy has seen a boom in first party fraud - a culture of intentional non-payment or inflated claims.
Our products predict these intentions by tracking the historic payment behaviour of consumers in the early stages of their lifecycles with multiple organisations. To do this we have created cipher, a closed user group of Members transactional data. The outcome is a set of predictive codes, at individual and geographic levels, for one of three applications - risk, marketing or collections.
Find out how cipher:risk can help you to:
- Enhance your assessment of credit risk, especially for marginals scores and thin file scenarios.
- Improve insurance loss ratios by adding new insight to pricing models.
Find out how cipher:marketing can help you:
- Segment prospects and customers and decide who not to/who to engage with and on what terms.
- Expand marketing volumes for both external and internal datasets.
- Improve channel performance.
- Identify customers who represent long-term value.
Find out how cipher:collections will enable you to:
- Put strategies in place to treat customers fairly and help them through changes or difficult financial circumstances.
- Determine the most efficient use of your collections resources to retrieve debt in a more cost effective way.
For different businesses and sectors applying risk, marketing and collections decisions at different audience levels, our solutions predict first party fraudulent behaviour at individual, household or geographic levels.More
Fraudscreen products can be easily added into existing systems in:
- RealTime: perfect for online or telephone transactions
- Daily Batch: ideal for coupon management or dunning letter management
- 48-Hour Batch: designed for campaign purposes or ad-hoc requests
The Retro Test is the fastest way to find out the likely bottom-line impact of Fraudscreen on your business and will provide the stats you need to put together a powerful business case.More