Improved marketing performance
cipher:marketing will segment your prospects and customers according to the potential value they offer your business. Whatever your media mix, the solution will help you decide who to engage with and on what terms. By analysing historic campaign performance, Fraudscreen will create a bespoke segmentation, typically tailored by recruitment channel, to help you reduce your marketing costs, improve channel performance and increase customer spend. The outcomes can be applied in batch or real-time environments to both outbound and inbound traffic.
Customer acquisition: Many marketers continue to measure campaign performance on conversion levels, rather than considering the impact to the business of longer term bad debts. cipher:marketing will very easily and quickly filter all prospects, at individual or geographic levels, to benefit your marketing activity in the following ways:
- Reduce marketing costs by excluding the worst segments from direct mail, telemarketing or email campaigns.
- Expand marketing volumes by selecting only the best segments from marginal lists and media channels or older customer segments.
- Increase sales revenues by up-selling or cross selling to the best segments, in real-time.
- Tailor offers, incentives and tone of voice according to segment - amending callcentre scripts or web content in real-time.
Customer retention: You may not think that differentiation is an issue with customers who have already chosen you over your competitors. However, a lapsed, dormant or low value customer might well be spending profitably with someone else. Keeping those customers interested means continually differentiating your business from the competition.
- Better the offers of your competitors to those identified as your best long term customers, making sure they have no reason to go elsewhere.
- Introduce differing customer management strategies according to our predictive coding.
- Remove customers from marketing activities who are likely to incur costly collections management in time.