The transactional datasets used in the Fraudscreen solution are highly predictive of first party fraud behaviour across a range of industry sectors - home shopping, insurance, utilities and telecoms in particular. Whatever sector your business operates in and whether you work in the risk, marketing or collections function, our solutions can provide significant financial benefits. We achieve this by optimising the solution to the needs of your business, through the creation of a bespoke segmentation built from your own historic data and customer value indicators.
For businesses offering data analysis/modelling and data sales services, our solutions can be easily integrated into existing models and datasets. We can apply them at individual or geography levels to provide additional insight on consumer financial risk.
Debt purchasers and DCA's operate on thin margins where every contact has to count. Find out how Fraudscreen can improve your cost per £ collected by targeting those debtors with the greatest intent to pay:
- Allocate the right teams to the debtor queues that best suit their abilities.
- Identify debtors you should contact first.
- Tailor your approach more closely to the debtor's likely payment intentions.
- Decide who is worth tracing and who is not.
- Negotiate from a strong position, knowing what similar types of account have offered in the past.
Discover how Fraudscreen can improve your profitability by:
- Expanding marketing volumes and improving channel performance.
- Identifying ‘freebie/offer-grabbers’.
- Predicting conversion and repeat purchase.
- Reducing bad debts from non-payment.
- Improving the effectiveness of your dunning process.
For insurance underwriters, brokers and claims handlers:
- Prevent opportunistic fraud at point of recruitment.
- Predict claims frequency/severity and renewal.
- Enhance pricing models and reduce loss ratios.
- Reduce the bad debts associated with non-payment of instalments.
- Meet strict deadlines for claims liability decisions.
- Balance the fight against fraud with the need for good customer service.
- An accurate prediction of who will and won't repay.
- Real-time integration with sub-second risk assessment.
- Applications for front end risk assessment or collections/recoveries.
- Pricing models designed to benefit pressured margins.
Mobile service providers and resellers can improve profits by:
- Screening prospective contract customers for potential default and financial risk.
- Predict and prevent losses from fraudulent insurance claims.
- Reducing the losses associated with defaults on subsidised handsets.
Find out how water and energy providers can improve profits by:
- Screening prospective switchers for potential payment default and financial risk.
- Improve collections efficiencies by focusing resource and expenditure.
- Reduce bad debts associated with ‘Dear Occupier’ households.
The Retro Test is the fastest way to find out the likely bottom-line impact of Fraudscreen on your business and will provide the stats you need to put together a powerful business case.More